I will do targeted b2b linkedin lead generation and web research



If you are finding b2b LinkedIn Lead Generation expert. Here, I am. Yes, you are clicking in the right gig.


I will need the following to understands your needs:


✅Target industry (e.g; Real Estate, Fitness, Hospitality)

✅Target location (City or Country)

✅Company headcount

✅Required field and format

✅I will provide you leads in the following format:

✅First and last name

✅Title or Designation

✅Email address (tested or validate)

✅Location/City

✅LinkedIn profile

✅Company name

✅Company website

✅Company headcount

✅Industry type

✅Company size

 If you more data then please let me known.

 

Why you hire me?


✅I am professional b2b and LinkedIn lead expert.

✅100% satisfaction

✅Fixed time delivery

✅Supreme quality services

✅Unlimited revisions

 Note: Please message me before placed your order.

 

Thank you.

 

Best Regards

seoshamol

ORDER NOW


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages