Facebook Business Page

 


Facebook Page is very important for all kinds of business or website or products promotion brand yourself. It helps a business to reach the top position in online sector. I will setup , manage and optimize your professional Facebook Business Page on your own require.


From my service you will get:

  • Create Page
  • Setup full business page mobile phone and computer friendly
  • Add logo or cover photo (If you have no logo, I just create a basic logo or cover photo)
  • Design business related unique logo or cover photo for mobile and computer exactly cover size
  • Add all social media profile and website link
  • Add all customs tab settings
  • Add full details of your business
  • Adding google maps according to your address


Why you hire me?

  • I am professional and more experiences
  • 100% satisfaction granted
  • Prove report and screenshot
  • Timely deliver
  • Best quality services
  • Unlimited revisions

Note:
If you have any question about this gig just fell free message me and I openly answered.

Thank you.

Best Regards
seoshamol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages